Our coaching method
We’d like to work with everyone, and you’ve probably come to our page to figure out how this thing works. You may have come here after discovering my profile, videos, website, book, social media, references, and so on.
You may be wondering if this coach can help me get over my years of futile attempts to get in shape. I understand. Around 2017, I was in the same situation as you. We understand that the fitness business is plagued with contradictory advice. When you don’t see results, it can be stressful and frustrating.
It’s normal to second-guess your decisions and wonder who you can trust with confidence. With all of this conflicting information, you’re left confused, frustrated, and anxious.
People waste a lot of time and money trying to figure things out for themselves. The majority of the time, they end up doing more harm than good. This is where having an experienced coach comes in handy. Your coach has walked the same path as you and has years of experience doing things that you are now attempting to figure out.
Our online coaching has assisted over 100+ people just like you in breaking free from years of frustration and achieving their fitness goals.
With the proper guidance and effort, it’s just a matter of time.
Only one question remains:
Are you willing to push your comfort zone to make a lasting change?
Below, I’ll go over what online coaching entails and how my coaching method works. Then you can decide whether it’s right for you.
Custom training program and on-going guidance
Because no two bodies are alike, why should a fitness program be the same for everyone? You will receive programs that are tailored to your unique needs, experience, schedule, likes and dislikes, and injury history. You will fill out a comprehensive form that includes all of these details, and we will get on a call to discuss this in more detail.
This ensures that you are performing workouts that are appropriate for your goals and are safe for you in order to maximize your results.
Every exercise in your program is linked to instructional exercise videos which teach you how to perform it correctly.
Simply take out your phone, click the name of the exercise in your programs, and you’ll be given instructions on how to complete the exercise safely and effectively.
This means you stay safe, maximize your progress, and have confidence in what you’re doing when you go to the gym or do it at home.
Workout form guidance
If you require exercise form guidance, we have that covered as well. We will evaluate your training videos and, if necessary, offer you input via video, audio notes, or a video call to ensure you grasp the exact form of the exercise.
A tailored nutrition plan and on-going guidance
You’ll get clear, concise instructions on how many calories you should consume, along with other details like food choices, substitutions, and dieting strategies.
Everything is done with your nutritional preferences, likes, and dislikes in mind. If something is required for your benefit, we will inform you of the reasons and how to incorporate it. Again, all of these questions are asked in a comprehensive form that you must fill out before beginning the program, and we create the diet plan during the call itself.
No more messing around with online information that gets contradictory results. You are given a dietary plan that allows you to eat the items you normally eat and matches your lifestyle.
Weekly check-ins via call or email
You will check in with me once a week so that I can evaluate your progress and make necessary adjustments, as well as share any views or suggestions on how the week went and where improvements can be made. This allows us to stay in touch, and if you have a problem, we can go through it in depth and devise a solution that works for you at that moment.
Direct access to me
You get direct access to me via WhatsApp in addition to the weekly check-ins.
Have any questions? Unsure what to do or when to do it? You are free to connect and get your questions answered right away.
There will be no more stress, anxiety, or confusion about what to do and what not to do, what is safe and what isn’t, and what works and what doesn’t. What is a myth, and what is reality? This alone will relieve stress. Ask questions and get things cleared up.
This is our coaching’s unique selling point. We don’t work with several clients at once. We deal with a small number of clients and provide them our full time and attention. We are aware of our working capacity and do not accept clients simply for the sake of it. Rest assured that our eyes will be on you every day, and we demand daily updates from all of our clients. This will ensure that you do your activities even on days when you don’t feel like it. The daily reporting to us will help us in understanding if something is wrong if we do not receive the update as expected. If you’ve worked with other coaches or programs and felt left out in the middle, rest assured that this will not happen here.
Detailed tracking sheet
If you believe that fitness is solely about body weight, you are mistaken. Whether you are attempting to grow muscle or decrease body fat, there are several factors to consider aside from your body weight. These will be monitored on a weekly and daily basis. If you commit to filling out this sheet on a regular basis, you will know exactly what it takes to get fit in the long run. These sheets will act as your coach’s eyes, and discussions and changes will be made based on the data you provide on these sheets.
On going education
You are simply not given the plan and then expected to carry it out. We all know that you have to become self-sufficient at some point, and that will happen through education. If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. We believe in providing our clients the knowledge about the program. We encourage our clients to ask questions. They must understand why and what they are doing. This will gradually teach you what to expect and what not to expect, as well as the how and why of the plan. Throughout the program, you will gain knowledge that will enable you to be self-sufficient once you have achieved your goal.
Some argue that supplements are steroids and artificial. Some argue that they are completely pointless and that you do not require them. Some argue that you can’t achieve anything without them. They are all incorrect. Supplements exist for a reason. They exist to fill the gaps that your food cannot. We will advise you on your shortcomings based on your lifestyle, food preferences, and what you hope to achieve with us. Cut through the fake and fraudulent supplements sold for profit and use the ones that are truly beneficial to your needs and are supported by scientific evidence.
Backed by scientific evidence
The coaching method is supported by scientific evidence. If you think you’re doing some weird, fancy thing that looks flashy and offers you instant results, you’re mistaken. You are doing things that have benefited a large number of individuals. These are actual processes that have been repeatedly demonstrated by tens of thousands of studies. Your body is a work of science. So staying fit is also a science. Our coaching is built on a solid foundation. We like fundamentals, and you will need them as well if you want long-term change.
Is online coaching for you?
I’ve helped hundreds of people transform their bodies and their lives. But coaching isn’t magic.
I don’t want you to read this and think that just by paying me some money you’ll automatically get results.
You might not.
Just because you’ve given me money doesn’t mean I’ll guarantee you the results. You pay for the expertise.
While changing your body, health, and fitness is not complicated, it’s not easy either.
You’ll have bad days. days where you’re frustrated. Days where you might want to quit
You will need to work hard some days.
You will need to make some small sacrifices. You will need to give up some of the bad habits that aren’t helping you become the person you want.
There is no magic to getting fit.
There are things you’re doing right now that are not conducive to your goal. I don’t know what these things are for you, but everyone has them. That is why you felt the need to get fit. Just be aware that if you want to change, you’re going to have to stop doing things you might currently enjoy doing. (Bad habits).
Your Coach will do everything in his power to help you achieve the best possible results; However your own efforts are equally important. As long as you are completely committed to the program and follow the diet and exercise plans prepared, you will see visible results.
Now, this also does not mean that I will not understand your situation, in which you are genuinely helpless and unable to keep up with the program design. With so much coaching experience, we can tell the difference between need and desire. We will fulfil your needs, but not every desire to get you the results you need while working with us.
That’s where the role of a coach comes in. You are not left alone in your journey through this process. We are smart, and we can understand your situation well, as we have walked the same path as you. We’ll stay in touch with you, understand the situation, assess, and then tweak the plan so you keep moving forward. You are not alone and be assured your coach has got your back. The only thing he expects from you is effort and execution.
I’m here to help you as much as possible, but if you’re not willing to do the work, no amount of coaching is going to help.
If you’re someone who’s always looking for ‘motivation’ instead of doing what’s necessary to get the results, online coaching isn’t for you.
If you think this is one of those “4-weeks-to-ripped” things without diet and exercise sorta things: this coaching isn’t specifically for you.
Now, I believe in treating people well and going the extra mile where necessary to help people get good results and genuinely help them. However, I know that I won’t be able to please all people at all times, no matter what I do. My coaching style won’t be the best fit for everyone, and that’s totally fine. Below, I am listing out my style of coaching:
- I strictly don’t work with clients who are not ready to use a kitchen scale and count calories. Now, I’m not saying this is the only way to get in shape. There are plenty of alternative options. If that’s what you’re looking for, this coaching is probably not for you. However, I believe that calorie tracking is the most effective way to achieve results. If you truly want to go a long way and get the body you’ve always desired, understanding calorie tracking will not only help you get there but will also make you more mindful of the significance of weight maintenance. You can eventually learn how to stop tracking, but for now, this is a necessity.
- I’m not a doctor, therapist, or injury specialist. I can curate your diet and workout plan by taking your injuries and medical conditions into consideration, but understand that I won’t be able to help you cure those. There should be a boundary drawn here. This means I may not have answers to some of your medical queries, but if I get your doctor’s opinion regarding the issue, I can curate the plan based on what your doctor suggests. However, I specialize in handling lifestyle disorders like type 2 diabetes, PCOS/PCOD, hypertension, triglycerides, and cholesterol issues.
- You are willing to cook your meals separately the majority of the time. If you are someone who lives in a joint family and prepares food for a lot of people, you may struggle to follow my style of coaching as cooking your meals may feel like a burden for you. Now I am not rigid with this thing forever. When clients are genuinely unable to do so for whatever reason, we resort to other techniques, but only for a limited time until the situation is resolved. This means that we track our calories accurately the majority of the time in order to achieve the desired results. You should be willing to do this. We try to make this process as convenient for you as possible if you are new or struggling with it.
- I don’t work with senior citizen clients. I believe I lack the expertise to handle the complexities that senior citizens bring. The patience required to make them follow a program is not something I currently have.
- I don’t work with clients who have eating disorders.
- If you are currently under a lot of work or personal stress, now may not be the best time to apply for coaching.
- This coaching is personalized, which means the plan delivered to you will be based on all the factors taken into consideration. It would be highly tailored to your specifications. You should be ready to share your pictures, measurements, and some personal data (not extremely personal) for me to better understand you and curate a plan that suits you better. The information shared with us would be kept confidential and won’t get shared anywhere else without your written consent.
- If you’ve been referred by someone, know that your friend, family member, or colleague has understood and implemented the recommendations stated above and obtained the results. You need to be willing to follow my coaching style and method to get similar results.
If you’re reading this and feel we can be a good fit?
Then click the button below to apply.
If you need more details drop us your query
You can also connect with us directly via
Whatsapp button given on the bottom right